Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm nervous for my upcoming awards embly, how can I stop being so nervous?

Okay so tomorrow we have an awards embly. I know I'm getting awards for my grades and band etc. But there's one problem I'm super duper nervous. There's going to be a slide show for throughout the year and I take horrible pictures, and then the next problem is the stairs. The stairs are 2x bigger but they have 3 steps and they're farther apart. Next problem our seats are like squished and I don't know how to get out if I sit in the middle. Next problem do I shake the persons hand I don't wanna be the only one doing that! Last problem, everyone will be there like my crush my friends, etc. The main problem is the stairs though. I hate going down those stairs. Sorry if this is to much to read but please helpp!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment