Saturday, January 14, 2012

I had a nightmare that and the next day when I went to school an incident ocured that was parallel to my dream?

okay i had a dream that a guy was trying to kill me and i ended up killing him with a rose, and then i walked away and i looked at him and he was laying on the floor with blood all over his face, he was staring at me but he was dead! . okay so then the next day at school i was walking to my cl and there was a whole bunch of people surrounding an area and im wondering like what the heck is going on? sooo i go to investigate and i see a boy laying on the floor with blood all over his face. As I saw him i felt as if everything was going in slow motion it was so weird. and i felt like everyone was staring at me. Does anyone know what this may mean? Any dream interpreters out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment