Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My friend hates me, because of a humor problem?

My friend Carolyn, has a friend named Cami. I don't like Cami's sense of humor because her sense of humor is all about , and I think is the most repulsive, disgusting and horrible thing there is. I told Carolyn I don't like Cami's sense of humor and she got very mad at me and said I need to get a sense of humor and I shouldn't hate her friends because of such a stupid thing. I told her that I do have a sense of humor and that brings back bad memories for me, and I told her I don't hate her friend I just don't like her sense of humor. I asked her if she could tell Cami to stop doing things like that and she said no. I don't know what to do because I really want to stay friends with Carolyn but she wants me to be friends with Cami.

0 comments:

Post a Comment