Monday, January 16, 2012

Has anyone lost their baggage here?

I came to the Philippines last week and I was with Qatar airways. When I arrived at their and i wanted to claim my baggage, I couldnt find it so I went home and just waited a reply from the agency to tell me when i can get my baggage. Then we received a phone call from a lady who was in vietnam who said saw my baggage in the vietnam airport and she asked me if I have her baggage because our claim tag was very similar and must be some mistake, I told her that i dont have it. So I told the agency to send their agent to get my baggage. But after giving them all this information, one of the staffs in the baggage section called and asked me to fill out the form where i must write what i lost , where i bought them and their prices incase they wouldnt find the baggage. I think this is stupid because i some of the things in my bag was really neccessary things that I need and i cant buy it here in the Philippines, and most of them are presents for my wife and her family, and for me they are

0 comments:

Post a Comment