Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is it too soon to kiss?

I've known this guy since elementary school, we're both HS freshmen now(diff schools). Yesterday he txted me out of the blue bc he walked past my house. so we talked for bout an hour in the cold and caught up on things. then he texted me later nd said i was cute and he likes me and wants to hang out with me more. so i talked to him outside my house again today and when he left, he texted me again and said he wants to kiss me. i've never kissed a guy before and i'm a little apprehensive that this is too soon (i even told him i want to go slow), but i'm really confused and uncertain. i'm thinking he might be a player or somthing... we've only been talking recently for 2 days. What do you guys think? too soon? ? idk.. thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment