Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Boyfriend trouble!!?

ok i have a bf of 4 months on new years eve, we havent kissed, and ever sinced the last 2 months it was rocky, like we havent been holding hands since the thanksgiving ftbl game, and when we went to the movies he didnt do the weird "move", and i had him and a bunch of othe friends over, and we plyed truth or dare, and when we plyed my friend asked him truth or dare, and he picked truth, and he asked him Do u like ur gf WHICH IS ALSO A MAN! jk tho, and then my friends asked o ya do u think she is a man he said a man? and i dont get it does he think of me as a man or ?? and then i went and my friend asked me oo do u have a date to the winterball and i said idk and looked at my bf, and then she said did he ask u and i said no then he was oo do u wanna go? i said ya, and when his hands were cold i offered my gloves or to hold hands, and hes like nah sooo idk wut does this mean and the dance is like a month away, but idk i still think he likes me for x mas he gave me an ornament of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment