Sunday, January 15, 2012

A question for all Military/Commercial pilots?

Please help me out on this. It has been my dream to become a pilot for a major airline. I am currently a sopre in high school. My plan is to apply to the air force academy. I understand the chances of me getting into the academy are very minimal. So i also decided if i do not get accepted to the academy i will go to a CSU or try to get into a UC and join ROTC and try to become a officer- pilot again. If that doesn't work out again i will get a commercial rating and go on the civilian route to becoming a commercial pilot. So my question is DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD PLAN? if you were in my shoes what would you do. No one in my family has been in US military or pilot before so i really need help. Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment