Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do I act as if I "own" YA Horses?

So I posted a question this morning that was in no way directed for just one person to answer. As you all know MR & PH have a "battle" going over the pirate saddle. The question I asked this morning was a fun one to further "fuel the battle". The 3rd answer I got was a rather snide one and this person (go read it) claims I acts as if I won YA Horses. I don't htink I do but apparently this guy does. Go check out the question please and let me know what you think of not only me on this forum but his answer. It's one that's hard to miss trust me. As you all know i have had problems with trolls recently always reporting my questions and answers..... I think I may have found my troll b/c the problem didn't start until around mid Dec which is when this person joined YA... Anyway do i act as if I own this forum? I sure don't think so

0 comments:

Post a Comment