Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If i get a wireless router, do i need a wireless card for my desktop computer? ?

I got a crappy 2 wire hub from sbc when i started my dsl service back sometime ago. Out of no where my hub just went out and it wont turn back on so now i have no internet. Anyway my question is if i buy a wireless router, do i need a wireless card for the wireless router or do i get a wire that connects into my computer (and the wire has an antenna on it). Ive seen the wire on some of my friends computers. Its like a wire they plug into their computer, and the wire is connected to like an antenna that gets signal from their wireless router. Does a wireless router come with this antenna wire for the desktop pc or would i have to buy my own wireless card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment