Thursday, January 12, 2012

A dream from near eight years ago won't get lost. Can someone interpret it, so it will quit bothering me?

The dream scenario took place where I was living at that time, in East Liverpool, Ohio, on Halloween, possibly mid-day. In the dream, I and some friends were on our bicycles and, the odd thing is, we were trick-or-treating. But then, this dark-colored, mansion-sized house came rising out the ground. The color of the mysterious house, I cannot recall. I only remember that the color was so dark, it was so close to black, it is probably why I can't recall. And it had like most mansions the dual front doors. Anyway, back to the dream. After I and my friends saw the house rise from the ground, we went up to it for a closer look. About five, maybe ten seconds after we arrived, the doors came bursting open. Then, a huge number of spirits, of apparent evil, came flying out, in every which direction, including after me and my friends. We took off in separate directions. Then, the scene turned over to me, in which I was riding through the school yard of the East Liverpool Elementary School. However, in the dream the school yard was much larger. I was moving at I would say give or take the speed of a dirtbike tuned for child use. So give or take 40-50 MPH. However, back again to the dream. As I was rocketting through there with an evil spirit on my tail, while I was looking behind me, suddenly, huge flames came out of the sky, which it had become obvious, were helping us, for they were hitting the evil spirits, destroying them, while leaving not even a trace of soot on anything around or nearby. However, back to the dream once again, while I was watching this phenomenon, I forgot I was still pedaling, and did not realize I was heading for a concrete ramp, until it was too late. When I went off it and into the air, I went flying over a tool shed, which the dream had based on the one in the actual world, same in every way, only ten times in size. Back to the dream one more time. As I was in the air, I thought I was going to crash to my death, but I also didn't even have the slightest notice of an angel which the current scene zooms out long enough to show it swoop down and catch me, still on my airborne bicycle. When the angel sets the bicycle safely on the road, I am pedaling so hard, the tire is actually skidding, and stirring up smoke, and sending rocks and what-not flying. When the angel releases the bicycle, it takes off, like a rocket. And I head strait the house I was living in, which the dream also copied. And that is when I wake up. This was an interesting dream, for it was scary, but at the same time very strange. Normally, if I remember a dream, within a maximum of a month, I have no recollection of it. But this one was near eight years ago, and I still can't get it out of my head. Why is this dream refusing to get lost? Is it trying to tell me something? Or is it refusing to leave just to annoy the crap out of me? Can someone interpret this dream, and give me a possible reason why it refuses to get lost, and stop bothering me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment