Thursday, January 12, 2012

18yr old stepson..?

Oh boy this is so weird... I just met my 18yr old stpson and he came to spend Christmas day with us .. He spent the night cause he lives 1 1/2 hrs away. Here comes the weird part.. We were all watching tv later that eve My husband went to bed and The two of us kept watching the movie..Long story short . He startd rubing my back and my arm and my side.. Yea. I didnt think to much abt it but when he got up and said lay in my lap.. I look at him and said What r u doing??? Then he got very defncve and quite.. I just went to bed and the next day I had to take him home... snce then I have felt really weird . Ive tryd to call him and text him to fnd out if we (him and I ) are ok.. B4 this all happnd We would talk or text eachother and nothing was weird... What the heck should i do??

0 comments:

Post a Comment