Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am going through a rough time right now and need advice please?

am going through a rough time right now i am dealing with my fathers death because he ped away in may 2008 and i have been having a hard time accepting his death.my mother as well is taking this hard as well.at the same time i have been involved in a relationship that seems to go sour every time i turn around we are arguing over something petty my boyfriend doesnt seem to understand what i am going through because he says things that hurt me instead of giving me the support i need.i am stressing over this relationship because a person can only take so much expecially in my situation right now and dealing with my fathers death at the same time has left me feeling depressed.i have been also trying to support my mother.any advice on this situation please? because i dont know what else to do anymore.thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment